Stroke and Brain Injury Rehabilitation in the Comfort of Your Home
How Can Occupational Therapy Help Me?
impaired problem solving, attention, organization or memory
arm and hand weakness, problems with coordination, or impaired balance
Vision and Perception
visual field cut or neglect, difficulty with reading, impaired eye hand coordination
Return to daily roles, driving, and work by re-training skills and using adapted strategies/tools
What does an Occupational Therapy session look like?
- OT comes to your home or via telehealth on your computer
- No need to travel! It’s convenient and practical, using your own home items and in your own environment
- No need to simulate in a clinic what you would like to work on
- Your goals are our priority and get utmost attention
- Providing home safety and fall risk assessment
- Instruction in evidence based home exercise program with goals and upgrades as you improve
- Including your caregiver in the session, when helpful